TILE & MOLD MAKING EQUIPMENT
30 Ton Studio Press
Comes equipped with 240V electrical for standard service.
Peter Pugger offers the most versatile tile press available. This low pressure system provides the operator the ability to press a wide range of field tile, relief molding, and architectural pieces as well as pottery. With state-of-the-art controls and valving, the studio press is designed with efficiency and simplicity in mind. In turn, the operator can easily access the hydraulic pressure, as well as the top and bottom air purge for “on-the-fly” adjustments. Quick disconnect air connectors allow quick and easy die frame change-outs. Safe and trouble-free controls allow the operator to produce consistent product quickly and effectively.
With Peter Pugger’s “in-house” Engineering, Fabrication and CNC Machining capabilities, custom die frames can be supplied. Peter Pugger’s die frames are TIG welded and precision surfaced using a vertical CNC milling machines to assure an exact match.
- Work Area: 22″ x 28″ (Standard)
- Travel/Daylight: Up to 24″H
- Dimensions: 84″H x 29″W x 24″L
- Crated Weight: 2,400lbs. (Ships LTL Trucking)
- Hydraulics: Dependable Low Pressure System
- Electrical: 240V, 24amps\1 or 3ph avail.
- Stroke Options: 10″ or 20″ (equals 14″ or 24″ daylight)
- Hydraulics Force: 60,000lbs.
- Air Purge: Foot Controls/Auto Top Air
- Die Frames: (optional)